You can run the VEND system on an iPad (app coming) MAC and a PC. VEND has a lot of material on their site that deals with connecting your system and different types of hardware. Use this link for great information when setting up your VEND system or contact us and we'll get you a customized quote. Enjoy!!
The gear you will need for the ipad setup I have listed below, however detailed setup is all described in this link:
- Cash Drawer ~ any RJ12 compatible will do
- Printer ~ Star TSP100 LAN model or Star TSP143 LAN model
- Intermediary Computer ~ 1 x mac mini or any other mac
- Scanner ~ seralio scanfob 2002 Bluetooth scanner or STD USB barcode scanner (ebay etc)
- WIFI Router with 4 LAN Ports
* Handy article on Scanners as bluetooth scanners disable the ipad keyboard.
VEND also has an iPad app in the works which will work with the star tsp100 LAN printer, a little ways off yet but it is good to be future proof.
Have more questions? Submit a request