If you have an account with ROAMdata and would like to add an additional line which will give you access on additional hardware (i.e. iPhone, iPad, etc..) Please reference the steps below.
- Click here to lo-gin
- Find the “Manage Lines” drop-down in the navigation bar and click “Manage Add-A-Line”
- You’ll be presented with a summary of your lines and you will have a link that says “add new line.” Go ahead and click there.
- When you click the link you’ll see a pop-up to remind you to alert your merchant service provider that you are doing this as it could result in a change to your fees/rates. Click “OK” and move on to the form.
- You will see a form with the information needed to create a subline on your account. Please complete and check the appropriate boxes at the bottom of the page.
- Select “Create Subline”. You’re Done! The new user will receive an email with instructions on how to install their application and log into their new myROAM account just like you did when you first signed up.
Follow us on twitter @hippocharging