How do you change your Legal Name and/or EIN with

We have posted the steps necessary whenever you need to change your legal name and EIN with Please let us know when you are ready to move forward. Our support email is or can call call the office 626-248-8837. Have a great day.

Follow us on twitter #hippocharging
An Account Owner for the account will need to contact us via chat, phone or eTicket to update the business name. To update the tax ID they'll need to complete the form located at and fax it to the number on the form.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk