How to update Bank Account for FD Gift Card Program?

Gift Card Forms: ABA/DDA ChangeAdditional Forms:

  • Merchant is changing their DDA/ABA
  • This form needs to be completed and signed off by merchant/owner. 
  • A business voided check/bank letter must accompany the form.
  • Enter the 399 Alt Mid # in the North MID field
  • Please email or fax (866)463-7804 with complete form along with voided check/bank letter.
  • This stand alone form is submitted to BOS via fax or email or MSC.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk