- Open a web browser (IE, FireFox, Chrome, Safari).
- Click here to Enter ROAMDATA.
- Enter your User ID.
- Enter your Password.
- Click Login.
- You will be placed at the App Dashboard Screen
- Select Manage Lines –> Subline Settings
- You should be able to see all your sublines
- Under Actions you may choose to activate or deactivate
- If you are unable to complete an action then you will need to add a new line, click the Add New Line button.
Note: this functionality is not available for everyone. If you do not see the “Add New Line” button, call your merchant service provider to add a new line.
- Rates and Fees confirmation will be displayed.
- Read and click OK.
- Enter the information requested: (All fields are required)
□ Mobile Number (if the device does not have a number use your business phone number)
□ First Name
□ Last Name
□ Email Address (of the user of this device)
□ Select YES for all Smart Devices
□ Enter a Unique User Name
□ Enter a temporary password
□ Reenter the same temporary password
- Read the terms and conditions.
- Check Acceptance and Understand check boxes.
- Select Create Subline.
- Subline added Successfully message will be displayed.
- You’re Done! The new user will receive an email with instructions on how to install their application and log into their new myROAM account just like you did when you first signed up.
If you have any issues please contact ROAMDATA at 888.589.5885 option 2. You may also contact us at 626.248.8837 and we will gladly connect you.